Thursday 9 May 2013

First Year of Uni Complete!

Yesterday was my last day of my first year as a Games Design student at UCLan and I'm happy to say that I passed with a grade that I'm very happy with!

Luckily the end of the year hasn't caused me to lose my motivation, and I've now got a nice little 4 month Summer ahead of me before it's time to go back. I've already got plans for productive ways to spend it. First of all, I'm going to create some game environments/scenes, like the cellar/prison scene that I created earlier in the year. As I type, I'm downloading Maya and Photoshop so I can get to work on this ASAP.

On an unrelated but equally productive note, I'm also hoping to finally get round to writing/recording/producing some music over the Summer. Since starting University in September I've spent more and more of my spare time writing and playing music. Now that the year is finished, I'm going to devote even more time to this and get some stuff made!

No comments:

Post a Comment