Thursday 14 May 2015

Diner Update // Canyonrush Crew - Loads of 3D models!

I've spent the last two weeks frantically 3D modelling assets for my Honours project and my Games Proposal project. Here's some pictures of my latest work...


Diner In The Desert

I've now fully textured the car for my Diner In The Desert scene:








---------------------------------------------------------------------------


Now for a Canyonrush Crew update. In my last post I included some pictures of a rifle that I was modelling. The rifle is now finished, and I've also done 4 more models: a revolver, a cowboy hat, a cutlass and a tomahawk.




















All of these models will be displayed on my 8-foot tall banner at the end of year degree show:






1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete